EcoGrid/EcoRaster - Superior Turf Protection and Ground Reinforcement
What is EcoGrid/EcoRaster?
EcoGrid/EcoRaster is a tough, durable, interlocking grid system designed to provide turf protection, ground reinforcement and erosion control. It comes pre-assembled in lightweight 14.31ft2 (1.33m2) pieces for easy handling and installation.
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastics and providing superior water drainage, this revolutionary system provides an economical and environmentally sustainable alternative to asphalt, concrete or paving.
Where is EcoGrid/EcoRaster used?
EcoGrid/EcoRaster can be used as either a temporary or permanent ground reinforcement. It is used to reinforce lawns and other grassy areas to prevent mud and damage to the ground. Once laid EcoGrid/EcoRaster can be filled with stone, earth or seeded. When the grass has grown EcoGrid/EcoRaster becomes invisible but still resists wear and compression.
EcoGrid/EcoRaster is perfectly suited to pathways, parking lots or driveways and has numerous sporting applications such as equestrian facilities and golf courses. EcoGrid/EcoRaster is provides excellent ground support and prevention from erosion.
Why use EcoGrid/EcoRaster?
- Environmentally Friendly - ecological, ground water neutral
- Superior water drainage, no more mud or puddles
- Prevents erosion and wear on pathways
- Strengthens grassed areas to prevent mud and damage
- Contains gravel drives and keeps them rut-free
- Creates a natural surface suitable for high traffic and heavy vehicles
- Easily concealed with gravel or grass
- Resistant to water, chemicals, corrosion, cracking
- A 'fit-and-forget' product
Features you can rely on:
- Easy to install
- Extremely lightweight (approx 2lb/ft2 (10.5kg/m2))
- Comes pre-assembled in easy to use 14.31ft2 pieces (1.33m2)
- High Strength (up to 32.5t/ft2 (350t/m2))
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled Plastics
- Proven tab interlocking system
- Virtually Maintenance-free, tough and durable
- Temporary or permanent ground protection
- Car park markings can be inserted
The EcoGrid/EcoRaster lineup
(30mm wall height)
|Moderate Vehicle Traffic, Paddocks, Green Spaces, Walkways, Playgrounds|
(50mm wall height)
|Heavy Vehicle Traffic, Parking Areas, Driveways, Roadways and Shoulders, Riding Arenas|
(50mm wall height)
|Slope Stabilization, Reduced Load Capacities|
TerraFirm Enterprises is committed to passing on all possible savings to our clients, thus we provide customized quotes on a project basis. No project is too big or too small. Call us toll free today on 1-866-934-7572 or email to obtain your customized quote.