EcoGrid - Superior Turf Protection and Ground Reinforcement
What is EcoGrid?
EcoGrid is a tough, durable, interlocking grid system designed to provide turf protection, ground reinforcement and erosion control. It comes pre-assembled in lightweight 14.31ft2 (1.33m2) pieces for easy handling and installation.
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastics and providing superior water drainage, this revolutionary system provides an economical and environmentally sustainable alternative to asphalt, concrete or paving.
Where is EcoGrid used?
EcoGrid can be used as either a temporary or permanent ground reinforcement. It is used to reinforce lawns and other grassy areas to prevent mud and damage to the ground. Once laid EcoGrid can be filled with stone, earth or seeded. When the grass has grown EcoGrid becomes invisible but still resists wear and compression.
EcoGrid is perfectly suited to pathways, parking lots or driveways and has numerous sporting applications such as equestrian facilities and golf courses. EcoGrid is provides excellent ground support and prevention from erosion.
Why use EcoGrid?
- Environmentally Friendly - ecological, ground water neutral
- Superior water drainage, no more mud or puddles
- Prevents erosion and wear on pathways
- Strengthens grassed areas to prevent mud and damage
- Contains gravel drives and keeps them rut-free
- Creates a natural surface suitable for high traffic and heavy vehicles
- Easily concealed with gravel or grass
- Resistant to water, chemicals, corrosion, cracking
- A 'fit-and-forget' product
Features you can rely on:
- Easy to install
- Extremely lightweight (approx 2lb/ft2 (10.5kg/m2))
- Comes pre-assembled in easy to use 14.31ft2 pieces (1.33m2)
- High Strength (up to 32.5t/ft2 (350t/m2))
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled Plastics
- Proven tab interlocking system
- Virtually Maintenance-free, tough and durable
- Temporary or permanent ground protection
- Car park markings can be inserted
The EcoGrid lineup
(30mm wall height)
|Moderate Vehicle Traffic, Paddocks, Green Spaces, Walkways, Playgrounds|
(50mm wall height)
|Heavy Vehicle Traffic, Parking Areas, Driveways, Roadways and Shoulders, Riding Arenas|
(50mm wall height)
|Slope Stabilization, Reduced Load Capacities|
TerraFirm Enterprises is committed to passing on all possible savings to our clients, thus we provide customized quotes on a project basis. No project is too big or too small. Call us toll free today on 1-866-934-7572 or email to obtain your customized quote.